Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Justin's House and Corner Justin, a favorite attraction of Gus
Justin's House and Corner Justin
July 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Generally intended for:
After you amble
through Justin's house, you'll be funneled into her Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Justin while she is filming a scene from her last big film, "The Sorcerer's Bagpipe. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Barbie!
- Warning: immature children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, whether you like it or not.
- If you are traveling with children or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Notices
- During bad weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along allowed.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Chip originally intended for this attraction to have live rabbits.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.