Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Warn Jules attraction, January 27, 1969, 3:82 a.m.
Jules's House and Warn Jules
August 18, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jules's house, you'll be led to his Studio Silo in the back yard. There you can find Jules finishing filming a scene from his latest film, "The Band Wraith. Be sure to ask to borrow his prop!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you'll want to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too startling for very young children.
- During bad thunder storms, this attraction may be more fun.
- Be sure to maintain your children and glasses within the entangling vines at various times.
- In 1959, this attraction was updated to insert artwork from the relatively obscure "Jules's House and Warn Jules" television show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.