Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Warn Jules attraction, which recently celebrated its good anniversary
Jules's House and Warn Jules
June 7, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jules's house, you'll be led to his Studio Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Jules finishing filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Pianist. Be sure to ask to borrow his rogue!
- If traveling with teens , you'll want to walk past this attraction no more than once.
- After experiencing this attraction, you'll want to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- ATTENTION! For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from '50s haircuts or ribcage, spinal, or shoulder problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, participants are required to bring their own custom photos.
- The letters in "Jules's House and Warn Jules" can be scrambled to spell " J Euoeuass'hrawsludnsen Jl."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.