Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Stalk Jules attraction, automatically changing in the fading sunlight
Jules's House and Stalk Jules
October 14, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jules's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Jules as she is re-filming a scene from her next big film, "The Yensid's Apprentice". Be sure to shake her magnet!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to experience this attraction when their friends are looking.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Benji photo thingy.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to ride with a parent.
- Maximum IQ 119.
- Must be at least 36" tall and 33 years old to ride alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jules's House and Stalk Jules separate but equal experience.
- Within this attraction can be found the expensive members-only Guild 26 hideaway -- the only place in the park where liquor is mandatory.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.