Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Jules's House and Seat Jules, a favorite attraction of Lilo
Jules's House and Seat Jules
January 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jules's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Movie Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can locate Jules as she is re-filming a scene from her first film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to pinch her glass!
- Guests riding with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby themed photo place.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from inner ear, nasal, intestinal, bowel, or fingernail problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- No talking or singing along permitted.
- The law requires you to maintain your loose articles and legs inside the entangling vines at appropriate times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.