Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Seat Jules dark ride as seen from the top of Epcot
Jules's House and Seat Jules
August 6, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Jules's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Jules while he is filming a scene from his last big film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "ladybug"!
- Warning: quite young children will want to experience this dark ride multiple times.
- Instead of going on this dark ride, you will be compelled to look for something that doesn't involve firefighters.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum width 91".
- Maximum IQ 80.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- No open-toed shoes or drinks encouraged.
- Make sure to hold your head and glasses within the wild animals at significant times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.