Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A random view of Jules's House and Photograph Jules when it's not shrounded in children
Jules's House and Photograph Jules
September 25, 2003
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jules's house, you'll encounter his Meet 'n' Greet Stable in the back yard. There you can find Jules once again re-filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to take some tranquelizers while telling them that this attraction exists.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders are able to bypass this attraction as much as a moment preceeding the park reaches capacity.
- Minimum height 19".
- Guest in front must be at least 63" tall.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health or free from wrist, chin, lycanthropic, or hair disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.