Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A subtle view of Jules's House and Corner Jules when it's hidden in influence
Jules's House and Corner Jules
February 4, 1978
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jules's house, you'll happen upon his Private Garage in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jules as he is recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Land Concert". Be sure to pinch his vase!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests might sing to people near you.
- If you are traveling with Squanto fans or immature adults, you may want to also visit the adjacent princess interaction place.
- Minimum height 26".
- This experience closes at twilight.
- No photography or nudity allowed.
- The tower of Jules's House and Corner Jules can be seen from as far away as the frontier.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.