Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A tiny view of Jules's House and Corner Jules when it's not covered in tarps
Jules's House and Corner Jules
November 7, 2002
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jules's house, you'll be funneled into her Animation Production Facility in the back yard. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jules repeatedly re-filming a scene from her last big film, "The Banned Concert". Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to talk too much to someone you barely tolerate, because this train will definitely make it magically uncomfortable.
- After continuing this train, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different smell.
- Minimum height 32".
- Yawning may occur.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and legs within the cast members at significant times.
- All of this train's rooms are decorated with characters from classic literature.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.