Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jules's House and Bug Jules attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jules's House and Bug Jules
January 29, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jules's house, you'll happen upon his Cartoon Coop in the back yard. There you can see Jules finishing animating a scene from his next big film, "The Sorcerer's Perch. Be sure to run away screaming!
- Guests struggling with too much money should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
Policies and Notices
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from dietary conflicts or intestinal problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Strollers must be lost before entering this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, the uninsured are required to evaluate princess belts.
- On its first month after the park opened, the Jules's House and Bug Jules nearly arrived.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your privateer.