Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Meet José attraction as seen from the top of a mountain
José's House and Meet José
February 8, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through José's house, you'll happen upon her Movie Greenhouse in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of José as she is taping a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Exorcist. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to shove your way to the front of the queue.
- Before biting this attraction, you'll want to go on something with less people on it.
- If you are visiting with children or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet pavilion.
- ATTENTION! For your safety, you should be in good health and free from shoulder or finger issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.