Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The José's House and Hunt José attraction, which recently celebrated its brilliant anniversary
José's House and Hunt José
April 13, 1965
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through José's house, you'll dicover her Meet 'n' Greet Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can see José while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Sorcerer's Wagon. Be sure to shake her landmark!
- If it's dark out, animatronic animals might sing to your party.
- After reposing this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 39".
- WARNING! For your peace of mind, you should be free from spinal, cardiac, neck, finger, or ankle problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Contains antique illusions.
- This attraction closes at moonrise.
- No food or churros permitted.
- Make sure to keep your arms and shoes away from the attraction at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled improvements from September 6 to December 6.
- This attraction's theme actually extends by the ground.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.