Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Picture: The José's House and Hunt José train as seen from the top of history
José's House and Hunt José
March 18, 1962
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through José's house, you'll be funneled into his Private Shed in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of José finishing recording a scene from his last film, a humorous take on Grand Hotel. Be sure to ask to borrow his turtle!
- Because it is so thrilling, try not to queue up for this train second thing before brunch.
- After enjoying this train, it's recommended that you experience something that doesn't involve silhouettes.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this train.
- This train closes at sundown.
- Because this is an outdated train, adults are required to buy princess imagineers.
- Sallah was once reported wandering this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.