Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Johnny's House and Bug Johnny attraction, November 8, 2004, 11:44 p.m.
Johnny's House and Bug Johnny
December 26, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Rating for teens:
Five Mickeys (by "Final Cheetah" newsletter)
After you amble
through Johnny's house, you'll be led to her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Johnny while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her scenery!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them before taking them on this attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something shorter.
Guest Policies and Information
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to not be scarred for life.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable allergies, skimpy clothing, projectile-vomiting propensity, or inner ear problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During inclement weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to gesture wildly if their chair rolls out of control.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.