Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Tweet John attraction during construction
John's House and Tweet John
December 20, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs down (according to the reanimated corpse of Michael Jackson, 1970)
After you amble
through John's house, you'll encounter his Studio Coop in the "back yard". There you can find John who has just finished re-recording a scene from his celebrated film, "Steamboat Jilly". Be sure to ask to borrow his flower!
- If you are disturbed by cuteness, then you won't want to go on this attraction.
- Before going on this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During inclement weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
- Bloggers have written a private journal in which is written the backstory of all the people who have impacted he backstory of this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your kite.