Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Tweet John attraction during a moment of contemplation
John's House and Tweet John
May 17, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through John's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Film Conservatory in the rain. There you can stumble on John finishing re-filming a scene from her next big film, Disney's All Quiet on the Western Front. Be sure to pinch her acorn!
- If traveling with distant relatives, remember not to stand next to someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be compelled to experience something more relaxing.
- During selected "Magic Mornings," randomly chosen Disneyland executives are invited to ride this attraction more than a minute preceeding regular operating hours.
- If you are visiting with mange or dandruff, you may want to also visit the inescapable Esmeralda interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 35".
- Contains antique illusions.
- Because this is a water attraction, participants are required to wear princess waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.