Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John's House and Stalk John attraction during construction
John's House and Stalk John
December 27, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through John's house, you'll encounter his Film Porch in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on John finishing taping a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to just stop caring while taking them on this attraction.
- You must be at least as large as the sign to not be scarred for life.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your grizzly.