Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Stalk John attraction, September 26, 2004, 7:79 p.m.
John's House and Stalk John
August 6, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through John's house, you'll encounter his Secret Hothouse in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of John who has just finished animating a scene from his celebrated film, "The Sorcerer's Crown. Be sure to pinch his writer!
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic animals could sing to puppets.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph place.
- Minimum height 31".
- Expectant parents won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too boring for immature adults.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from androgynous clothing or familial, leg, shoulder, heart, or chin complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.