Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
The John's House and Photograph John experience during construction
John's House and Photograph John
June 26, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Three Mickeys (from Michael Eisner)
After you meander
through John's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Motion Picture Stable in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of John repeatedly taping a scene from his first film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Figaro!
- If this is your first visit to Disney Land Adventure, you may have to experience this experience by yourself.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant parents can ride.
- Darkness may be too intense for children.
- For your safety, you should be in good health and free from delusions, inappropriate headgear, or stomach, immunological, inner ear, social, romantic, or nasal problems, or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this experience.
- Because this is an interactive experience, guests are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.