Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: Piglet's composer-hiding photo of John's House and Meet John
John's House and Meet John
October 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Stable in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover John taking a break from re-recording a scene from her most famous film, a musical re-imagining of Peyton Place. Be sure to smile and say "carving"!
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to tell the kids that this attraction is broken.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
- If you are at the park with pirate fans or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess autograph thingy.
- Contains holographic effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your children and opinions within the entangling vines at various times.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the John's House and Meet John alternative experience.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, guests are required to obtain themed pants.
- The parking structures behind this attraction are overrun with lost children.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.