Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Interrupt John attraction during a moment of contemplation
John's House and Interrupt John
January 11, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Plus or minus zero smiles
After you roam
through John's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can discover John once again filming a scene from his over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction only under pain of death.
- Minimum height 36" (or 18" and not concerned about safety).
- Shortest guest must be at least 38" tall.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from cardiac issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During unfortunate hail, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at dawn.
- Dumbo was once seen riding this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.