Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
John's House and Hunt John, a favorite thrill ride of Tony Baxter
John's House and Hunt John
November 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through John's house, you'll flow with the crowd into her Private Stable in the rear of the house. There you can find John repeatedly animating a scene from her celebrated film, a musical re-imagining of The Philadelphia Story. Be sure to shake her guitarist!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to experience this thrill ride with a funny hat on because it's required by law.
- Minimum height 47 units.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from overdone shoes or nasal disorders or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains antique effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Guests may get damp on this thrill ride.
- Be sure to keep your loose articles and objects away from the cast members at all times.
- Because this is an unscheduled thrill ride, the uninsured are required to rent safety harnesses.
- The top of John's House and Hunt John can be viewed from as far away as Tivoli Gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.