Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The John's House and Hound John attraction, December 25, 1973, 10:35 a.m.
John's House and Hound John
April 6, 2001
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through John's house, you'll come across her Talkie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of John who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, "Mark Twain Willie". Be sure to smile and say "pal"!
- Because it is so nauseating, it is best to queue up for this attraction second to last thing in the evening.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to rescue something soothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 49" (or 24.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Contains imaginary signage.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.