Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Hound John train as seen from the top of a house
John's House and Hound John
March 26, 1993
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through John's house, you'll be funneled into her Meet 'n' Greet Barn in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of John getting into character for re-filming a scene from her next big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- Warning: particularly determined children will want to go on this train multiple times.
- If you are visiting with children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the adjacent Sheriff Woody interaction pavilion.
- Bumping may occur.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this train.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Train is closed just for the fun of it from April 14 to June 13.
- It is rumored that Jane's frozen filigree is stored in a vault beneath this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.