Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
The John's House and Greet John attraction, accidentally pushing in the evening sunlight
John's House and Greet John
May 4, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through John's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her TV Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of John getting into character for animating a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of Bonnie and Clyde. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Aida!
- If this is your first visit to DisneyLand, you may be compelled to experience this attraction by yourself.
- Darkness may be too startling for young wimps.
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from low blood pressure, novelty haircuts, or shoulder, lung, nasal, or social problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Chronically bored guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Boredom may occur.
- Contains strobe-light scenes.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.