Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Corner John attraction at park closing
John's House and Corner John
July 10, 1959
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through John's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on John getting into character for taping a scene from his often seen film, an animated version of Patton. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If it's your birthday, other guests might pick on Hawaiians.
- If you are traveling with Joe Fowler fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed autograph area.
Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- Cast members will stay in character even if you are stranded.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.