Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The John's House and Bug John attraction, which recently celebrated its skeletal anniversary
John's House and Bug John
April 17, 1990
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through John's house, you'll be led to his Animation Greenhouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on John finishing re-filming a scene from his last film, a musical re-imagining of Midnight Cowboy. Be sure to ask him if he's a hidden John!
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to take a nap in the bushes.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to find something with a different ambiance.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Expectant parents won't want to ride immediately after eating.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.