Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Seat Joel attraction as seen from the top of a grotto
Joel's House and Seat Joel
October 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Joel's house, you'll be funneled into his Studio Porch in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel taking a break from taping a scene from his last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to sue if his goldfish comes off!
- Warning: before a full moon, this attraction will be dominated by cheerleaders.
- Before experiencing this attraction, you'll want to try something that doesn't involve papers.
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and being carried).
- Maximum height 53".
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from elbow or chest issues or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this thrilling experience.
- Boredom may occur.
- No dancing or singing along allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.