Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Pester Joel attraction, willingly considered to be the worst lighthearted attraction at Disney Land
Joel's House and Pester Joel
July 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Joel's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Mews in the rain. There you can find Joel as he is taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to avoid confusing him with Ron Miller!
- Because it is so slow, try not to avoid this attraction in the morning.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Unborn infants won't want to not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for immature retirees.
- WARNING! For your comfort, you should be free from high blood pressure, chronic tattoos, skimpy clothing, or hip complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, guests are required to obtain custom belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.