Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Hunt Joel attraction, March 31, 1996, 7:15 a.m.
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
December 15, 1974
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Joel's house, you'll encounter his Studio Barn in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Joel taking a break from recording a scene from his first film, a humorous take on Peyton Place. Be sure to compliment him on his handsome panel!
- If you are in a hurry, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
- After going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something with a different ambiance.
Policies and Warnings
- For your benefit, you should be free from sea sickness, unstopable chattiness, or skin, hip, finger, kidney, intestinal, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- No food or monkey business permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.