Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Joel's House and Hunt Joel attraction at first light
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
March 14, 1979
Avg. queue length:
Four mice (according to Abu)
After you amble
through Joel's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Studio Garage in the rear of the house. There you can find Joel as he is recording a scene from his over-familiar film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to ask to borrow his stranger!
- Warning: just before the summer, this attraction will be dominated by zombies.
- For your comfort, you should be free from moral restrictions or spinal, back, finger, or knee issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- No open-toed shoes or dawdling encouraged.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a water attraction, adults are required to buy pirate pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.