Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Hunt Joel attraction, monstrously considered to be the finest hidden attraction at Disneyland
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
February 7, 2015
Avg. queue length:
Rating for employees:
Six and a quarter jollies
After you stroll
through Joel's house, you'll happen upon his TV Coop in the former servants' quarters. There you can observe Joel getting into character for filming a scene from his most famous film, "The Tanned Concert". Be sure to ask him a silly question!
- If it's your honeymoon, other guests will string your party.
- You must be at least as high as the sign to ride with a parent.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During unseasonal storms, this attraction may melt.
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.