Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joel's House and Hunt Joel attraction, February 7, 2004, 10:07 p.m.
Joel's House and Hunt Joel
September 10, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Joel's house, you'll be funneled into his TV Barn in the rain. There you can find Joel repeatedly filming a scene from his often seen film, "The Sorcerer's Castle. Be sure to sue if his bar comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this attraction repeatedly so you never have to again.
- After riding this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something more magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too frightening for children and some adults.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.