Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Greet Joe attraction, stingily behaving in the afternoon sunlight
Joe's House and Greet Joe
February 4, 1997
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Joe's house, you'll be led to her Secret Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Joe repeatedly taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Panned Concert". Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Joe!
- If it's Christmas, other guests will have a tendency to need people near you.
- Expectant fathers should run away.
- Contains imported effects that may be mildly disappointing.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Some cast members halucinate that this attraction is haunted by the disturbed ghost of a former orange tree.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you visit the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.