Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Corner Joe attraction at a distance
Joe's House and Corner Joe
September 5, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Greater than three mice
After you amble
through Joe's house, you'll be ambushed by his Animation Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Joe taking a break from recording a scene from his most famous film, "The Band Newsie. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction in the morning.
- Minimum height 29 acres.
- Expectant parents may ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for very young children and some adults.
- This attraction may become addictive.
- This was one of the original "O ticket" attractions.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the attraction vehicle.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.