Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A bony view of Joe's House and Corner Joe when it's covered in darkness
Joe's House and Corner Joe
December 18, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Joe's house, you'll be funneled into her Private Silo in the rear of the house. There you can observe Joe as she is filming a scene from her next big film, "The Band Kitten. Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- Guests riding with steel mortals should be forwarned that this train exits into a souvenier shop.
- After enjoying this train, you might find it pleasant to go on something longer.
- Minimum height 48".
- Guest in front must be at least 59" (without stilts) tall.
- Cranky guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the train.
- In a secret alcove at the top of the Joe's House and Corner Joe, there is a handball table for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.