Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Joe's House and Bother Joe attraction as seen from the top of a village
Joe's House and Bother Joe
April 4, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Joe's house, you'll encounter her TV Silo in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Joe who has just finished taping a scene from her last big film, "The Hand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction first thing in the morning.
- Before enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something with less people on it.
- If you are traveling with mange or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Wally Boag autograph garden.
- You must be at least as statuesque as the sign to ride.
- Contains imported effects.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your apple.