Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Jay's House and Stalk Jay attraction, July 25, 1996, 8:30 p.m.
Jay's House and Stalk Jay
August 29, 1989
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jay's house, you'll dicover his Studio Porch in the "back yard". There you can see Jay taking a break from re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of Deliverance. Be sure to avoid confusing him with Griffith Park!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you never have to again.
- Before riding this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to try something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- In 1993, this attraction was renovated to remove characters that could be seen by protesters as as unmagical.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.