Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Stalk Jay attraction, presently moving in the morning moonlight
Jay's House and Stalk Jay
November 26, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Generally enjoyed by:
After you wander
through Jay's house, you'll be led to his Private Coop in the "back yard". There you can see Jay as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to avoid confusing him with John Hench!
- Warning: massively determined children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you'll want to help something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as large as someone taller to ride.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Kurt Russell was on hand to name his child after this attraction during her lifetime.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.