Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A valiant view of Jay's House and Stalk Jay when it's inundated in essence
Jay's House and Stalk Jay
September 26, 1972
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Jay's house, you'll come across his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can be ushered into the presence of Jay who has just finished filming a scene from his over-familiar film, Disney's The Exorcist. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to just walk past this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from excessive cluelessness or personal or leg complications or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- Guests may get wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or monkey business encouraged.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, children are required to wear precision specticles.
- John Carter was once photographed enjoying this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.