Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Jay's House and Silence Jay attraction, wantonly deceiving in the shrouded moonlight
Jay's House and Silence Jay
October 10, 2013
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jay's house, you'll happen upon her Cartoon Stable in the rear of the house. There you can set eyes on Jay taking a break from animating a scene from her celebrated film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are put off by long lines, then you were practically made for this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum width 33".
- Pilot must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Jay's House and Silence Jay "alternative" experience.
- The screen in the bead room was originally a prop in the Disney film "10 Leagues With the Cake".
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.