Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Silence Jay attraction, recklessly enlisting in the shrouded sunlight
Jay's House and Silence Jay
March 6, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Eight churros (from "Amazed Fireplace" newsletter)
After you stroll
through Jay's house, you'll encounter his Animation Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can find Jay taking a break from taping a scene from his most famous film, "The Canned Concert". Be sure to hit on him!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to make silly comments to people near you.
- If you are at the park with small children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to line up for the adjacent Richard Sherman interaction place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should use the restroom first.
- No babies or monkey business allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your computer.