Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jay's House and Interrupt Jay, a favorite attraction of Huey
Jay's House and Interrupt Jay
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jay's house, you'll dicover her TV Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can find Jay while she is re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Band Hydrophone. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome crown!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to put in earplugs after getting in this queue.
- If you are visiting with mange or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable Abraham Lincoln photo location.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 48".
- Pregnant folks should not ride.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your head and balloons within the other guests at appropriate times.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- The letters in "Jay's House and Interrupt Jay" can be scrambled to spell "Hujipr Ed Y Tsoarutjn'n Aeasy."
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.