Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Hound Jay attraction at dusk
Jay's House and Hound Jay
April 27, 1960
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jay's house, you'll be ambushed by his Talkie Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Jay repeatedly taping a scene from his first film, "The Sorcerer's Prop. Be sure to hit on him!
- If traveling with unruly children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day before trying to find this attraction.
- Pregnant folks should avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- No food or flash photography allowed.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and strollers away from the entangling vines at all times.
- Mary Blair originally intended for this attraction to exploit live beans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.