Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Billy Bones' tree-careening photo of Jay's House and Hound Jay
Jay's House and Hound Jay
May 14, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Jay's house, you'll be ambushed by her Animation Mews in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Jay finishing re-animating a scene from her latest film, a musical re-imagining of The Pride of the Yankees. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Warning: in many cases, immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- The glow of Jay's House and Hound Jay can be seen from as far away as Main Street.
- Be sure to look for a giant Mickey when you leave the crimson room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.