Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jay's House and Hound Jay attraction as seen from the top of Marceline Missouri
Jay's House and Hound Jay
April 12, 1973
Avg. queue length:
An estimated six churros
After you meander
through Jay's house, you'll be ambushed by his Cartoon Barn in the "back yard". There you can observe Jay while he is re-recording a scene from his last film, "The Band Aristocat. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to get your picture taken on this attraction by yourself so you can say that you did.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too intense for chickens.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health or free from knee, personal, or kidney complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Contains olde-timey images.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1892 World's Pavilion.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.