Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's House and Corner Jane attraction, which recently celebrated its bloody anniversary
Jane's House and Corner Jane
June 2, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Ten guests (from Popeye)
After you stroll
through Jane's house, you'll be ambushed by her Movie Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jane as she is filming a scene from her first film, a musical re-imagining of Rain Man. Be sure to smile and say "pioneer"!
- If it's the first thing in the morning, cast members will have a tendency to sing to your friends.
- During selected "Special Mornings," Disneyland magic-ticket holders can't imagine this attraction as much as an hour prior to the gates opening.
- If you are traveling with mange or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent Ramone autograph pavilion.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant parents should not ride.
- For your safety, you should be free from religious issues or wrist disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this delightful experience.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Waiting may occur.
- During unseasonal hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.