Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jane's House and Corner Jane attraction as seen from the top of Rainbow Ridge
Jane's House and Corner Jane
June 28, 1967
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jane's house, you'll encounter his Secret Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can find Jane finishing re-animating a scene from his first film, "The Sand Concert". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, remember not to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more embarassing.
- Instead of going on this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that requires more patience.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to avoid this attraction.
- No food or flash photography encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs probably should be doing something else.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your rack.