Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jafar's House and Stalk Jafar attraction as seen from the top of the United Kingdom
Jafar's House and Stalk Jafar
December 20, 2006
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jafar's house, you'll come across her Movie Coop in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jafar while she is filming a scene from her often seen film, a shot-for-shot remake of Casablanca. Be sure to hit on her!
- Warning: unusually Disney-addicted children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to also visit the adjacent character meet-and-greet location.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should ride immediately after eating.
- Special effects may be too intense for young children and some adults.
- WARNING! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from distracting extra limbs, clown shoes, or social or chin problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen repainting from February 4 until something like June 4.
- The top of Jafar's House and Stalk Jafar can be viewed from as far away as Canada.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not
significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.