Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack attraction, mechanically melting in the shrouded candlelight
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Motion Picture Shed in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, Disney's Peyton Place. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jack-Jack!
- Warning: after a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of former hair bands.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your arms and legs inside the entangling vines at most times or else.
- Because this is a young attraction, viewers are required to purchase precision pants.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.