Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Maleficent
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack
April 20, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll happen upon her Studio Silo in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Jack-Jack finishing recording a scene from her first film, "The Manned Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you should plan to go on this attraction at least once.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to line up for the nearby themed autograph place.
- Unborn infants may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be in good health or free from religious objections or romantic or wrist disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.