Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack adventure, February 15, 1969, 6:32 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack
September 11, 2012
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter her Meet 'n' Greet Porch in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack getting into character for re-taping a scene from her most famous film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to compliment her on her handsome bunny!
- Because it is so intimidating, experts recommend that you queue up for this adventure second to last thing in the morning.
- After going on this adventure, your kids will want to experience something more demanding.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent character interaction pavilion.
- Minimum height 21".
- Waiting may occur.
- This adventure was reportedly constructed for the 1952 World's Exposition.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the exit queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.