Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack attraction, daringly considered to be the premier complex attraction at Disneyland
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack
September 30, 1987
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Private Mews in the rear of the house. There you can discover Jack-Jack while she is taping a scene from her over-familiar film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to ask to borrow her vest!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you may want to avoid this attraction.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Attraction may be too intense for young teenagers.
- CAUTION! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from ribcage, tongue, liver, hip, or back issues or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- Make sure to maintain your arms and glasses (not necessarily in that order) within the entangling vines at all times.
- The blueprint was sculpted by Tony Baxter.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.