Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its wooden anniversary
Jack-Jack's House and String Jack-Jack
February 1, 1975
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be led to his Talkie Porch in the "back yard". There you can discover Jack-Jack getting into character for recording a scene from his next big film, an animated version of Dr. Strangelove. Be sure to ask to borrow his chicken!
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as statuesque as the attraction to ride.
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for children.
- No talking or drinks encouraged.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and opinions away from the wild animals at appropriate times.
- Strollers and this attraction do not mix.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.