Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of the Antarctic
Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack
March 9, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Rating for happy employees:
Ten thumbs down (from www.FredSalmonpantsTribute.org)
After you stroll
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll dicover her Studio Barn in the rain. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack once again taping a scene from her most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Animator. Be sure to ask her if she's a hidden Jack-Jack!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, unusually excitable children will want to experience this attraction multiple times.
- Before going on this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to go on something less magical.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 38".
- Maximum IQ 87.
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Artistically impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- The top of Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack can be spotted from as far away as the resort.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.