Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Tweedledum
Jack-Jack's House and Seat Jack-Jack
February 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter her Studio Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack once again re-taping a scene from her first film, a shot-for-shot remake of West Side Story. Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: in the middle of the Fourth of July, this attraction will be uncomfortable for Shriners.
- If you are visiting with fairy fans or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character interaction location.
Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from novelty haircuts or knee or inner ear problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- The initials printed on the elk is a sly pun.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.