Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack
August 20, 1956
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter her Motion Picture Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can see Jack-Jack while she is re-recording a scene from her next big film, "The Band Snowman. Be sure to compliment her on her handsome teacup!
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- After riding this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to line up for the inescapable character interaction area.
Policies and Notices
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an assistive listening device.
- Yawning may occur.
- During bad hail, this attraction may smell funny.
- Because this is a 4D attraction, participants are required to wear special glasses.
- The woods visible from this attraction are the realm of escaped toons.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.