Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its simple anniversary
Jack-Jack's House and Meet Jack-Jack
April 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Three and a quarter happy faces
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to his Film Porch in the rear of the house. There you can find Jack-Jack repeatedly animating a scene from his over-familiar film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- Instead of going on this attraction, your kids will want to find something more relaxing.
Policies and Information
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to ride immediately after eating.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from fear of closed spaces, fluctuating blood pressure, or chest complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.