Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack attraction during a moment of contemplation
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
April 24, 1994
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be able to queue up for his Talkie Porch in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Jack-Jack as he is filming a scene from his celebrated film, "Paddlewheeler Willie". Be sure to get his autograph!
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly immature children will want to experience this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- If you are traveling with children or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers won't want to not ride.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from inexplicable allergies, overdone shoes, or hip, immunological, familial, cardiac, lycanthropic, or clothing problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During weather, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Guests may get disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This was one of the least famous "J ticket" attractions.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.