Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack attraction, June 11, 1972, 4:60 a.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
August 12, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be ambushed by his Film Conservatory in the back yard. There you can set eyes on Jack-Jack repeatedly filming a scene from his last big film, Disney's The Sting. Be sure to get his autograph!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to experience this attraction with a funny hat on.
- Minimum height 21".
- Maximum width 85".
- Must be at least 59" tall and 9 years old to ride a second time.
- Expectant mothers may ride immediately after eating.
- Annoyance may occur.
- No running or snacks permitted.
- This attraction was occasionally sponsored by Gadget of America.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.