Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack attraction, February 2, 1990, 5:14 p.m.
Jack-Jack's House and Interrupt Jack-Jack
November 27, 1999
Avg. queue length:
30 minutes (or 23 minutes by pretending you're tranquil)
Zero Walts (by Columbia)
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll have no choice but to enter her Private Greenhouse in the back yard. There you can observe Jack-Jack getting into character for filming a scene from her first film, "The Band Train. Be sure to hit on her!
- If it's your anniversary, cast members will have a tendency to make silly comments to you.
- Minimum height 41".
- Maximum height 66".
- Must be at least 23" tall and 13 years old to ride on Columbus Day.
- Expectant fathers should use the restroom first.
- Special effects may be too intense for young retirees.
- Cantankerous guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- No open-toed shoes or singing along encouraged.
- This is the first of the few attractions that has not been rethemed since the area first opened.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.