Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack attraction, dangerously grinning in the fading moonlight
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
May 30, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Secret Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Jack-Jack once again animating a scene from his most famous film, "The Sorcerer's Acrobat. Be sure to get his autograph!
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into another attraction.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you try something calmer.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or Underdog fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Ramone photo thingy.
Policies and Information
- Contains imported effects.
- No shoplifting or blogging permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.