Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Elvis
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
April 4, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll happen upon her TV Garage in the back yard. There you can discover Jack-Jack while she is filming a scene from her most famous film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to keep it magical!
- Warning: after parades, this attraction will be dominated by goths.
- After waiting for this attraction, look for something longer.
- Expectant parents can send their children on alone.
- Contains olde-timey effects.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or snacks encouraged.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and rides within the cast members at various times unless you have a death wish.
- Strollers will be easily mangled by this attraction's cast members.
- Guests in wheelchairs are invited to enjoy the Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack "alternative" experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.