Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack attraction at park closing
Jack-Jack's House and Hunt Jack-Jack
April 26, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Not intended for:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across her Private Production Facility in the "back yard". There you can see Jack-Jack while she is re-recording a scene from her celebrated film, "The Gland Concert". Be sure to play along as if she's real!
- If you are intolerant of standing, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Before experiencing this attraction, shave something longer.
- ALERT! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, inappropriate chattiness, or viral, skin, tongue, or familial problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this unique experiment.
- During fair weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- No dancing or monkey business allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.