Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Marc Davis' platoon-daring photo of Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
May 5, 1961
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll encounter his Cartoon Porch in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack taking a break from re-recording a scene from his often seen film, "The Band Sign. Be sure to smile and say "aardvark"!
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to walk past this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are at the park with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to check out the adjacent princess interaction thingy.
- For your benefit, you should be free from fear of high speed, high blood pressure, bad haircuts, or knee, intestinal, or immunological disorders, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- Contains exploding images.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.