Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack attraction, neatly roaring in the afternoon sunlight
Jack-Jack's House and Hound Jack-Jack
August 13, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be led to her Private Shed in the "back yard". There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, Disney's Yankee Doodle Dandy. Be sure to avoid confusing her with Pumbaa!
- Guests riding with compulsive shoppers should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a skilled battle.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 20".
- Operator must be at least 43" tall.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from fear of children or blood, tongue, viral, lycanthropic, bowel, or leg problems or other states that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic effects.
- During inclement thunder storms, this attraction may become a water attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.