Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its technological anniversary
Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack
January 11, 2009
Avg. queue length:
X jollies (according to "The Stack" newsletter, 1973)
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across her Studio Conservatory in the rain. There you can see Jack-Jack getting into character for taping a scene from her last film, a shot-for-shot remake of Mr. Smith Goes to Washington. Be sure to shake her fang!
- Warning: quite over-stimulated children will want to go on this attraction multiple times.
- After waiting for this attraction, go on something shorter.
Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- Attraction is closed just for the fun of it from August 9 to December 26.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.