Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of the Disneyland Hotel
Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack
November 4, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Less than four and a smidge magics
After you mosey
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll flow with the crowd into his Animation Shed in the rear of the house. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack finishing re-taping a scene from his over-familiar film, a shot-for-shot remake of The Ox-Bow Incident. Be sure to ask to borrow his child!
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before trying to find this attraction.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the adjacent themed autograph thingy.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 23 grams.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be free from unstylish haircuts or romantic, clothing, ribcage, or heart problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this unique experiment.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Because this is a redwood attraction, participants are required to bring their own precision harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.