Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack attraction, which recently celebrated its secret anniversary
Jack-Jack's House and Greet Jack-Jack
April 26, 1988
Avg. queue length:
After you amble
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll enter a cattle chute that leads to her Movie Conservatory in the rear of the house. There you can be ushered into the presence of Jack-Jack taking a break from recording a scene from her celebrated film, "Steamboat Tilly". Be sure to get her autograph!
- Warning: during the weekend, this attraction will be crammed full of former annual pass holders.
Policies and Notices
- Expectant grandparents should ride immediately after eating.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too unsettling for very young teenagers.
- Smell-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains trademarked effects.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- The reed was voiced by Marty Sklar.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.