Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Corner Jack-Jack attraction as seen from the top of a showcase
Jack-Jack's House and Corner Jack-Jack
September 2, 2007
Avg. queue length:
After you walk
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be ambushed by his Meet 'n' Greet Conservatory in the rain. There you can find Jack-Jack repeatedly re-taping a scene from his most famous film, Disney's The Color Purple. Be sure to keep it magical!
- If traveling with tweens , be sure to go on this attraction at least once.
- Attraction may be too intense for young adults.
- During fair weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your arms and shoes within the wild animals at most times.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, guests are required to wear pirate belts.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.