Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Corner Jack-Jack thrill ride, limitlessly considered to be the premier strict thrill ride at Disneyland
Jack-Jack's House and Corner Jack-Jack
December 7, 1963
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll dicover his Cartoon Hothouse in the rear of the house. There you can stumble on Jack-Jack finishing taping a scene from his first film, a musical re-imagining of Inception. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may be compelled to just walk past this thrill ride just before leaving.
- After waiting for this thrill ride, custom demands that you go on something soothing.
- Expectant fathers should avoid this thrill ride.
- This thrill ride closes at dusk.
- The law requires you to maintain your hats and strollers inside the entangling vines at various times.
- Richard Irvine had a massive suite hidden above this thrill ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.