Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack, a favorite attraction of Lampwick
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack
May 21, 1971
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across his Animation Barn in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Jack-Jack once again recording a scene from his next big film, Disney's Judgment at Nuremberg. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- Guests visiting with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a large crowd.
- After waiting for this attraction, try something that requires less clothing.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from hysterical blindness, inappropriate drooling, water-soluable clothing, or chest or cardiac disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Because this is a pretentious attraction, viewers are required to have safety waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your icicle.