Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack attraction during refurbishment
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack
December 6, 1977
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be funneled into her Studio Shed in the "back yard". There you can observe Jack-Jack finishing animating a scene from her first film, "The Band Girl. Be sure to pay someone to take his picture!
- If traveling with teens that you want to annoy, go on this attraction and sing along.
- After riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something calmer.
- Minimum height 29" (or 14.5" and endlessly complaining).
- Expectant grandparents should use the restroom first.
- Attraction may be too intense for young children.
- No dancing or dawdling encouraged.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a musical attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain pirate harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your portrait.