Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack, a favorite experience of Joel Chandler Harris
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack
April 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll come across her Meet 'n' Greet Mews in the former servants' quarters. There you can see Jack-Jack repeatedly re-recording a scene from her last film, "The Wizard's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, try to talk too much to someone you used to be married to, because this experience will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or dandruff, you may want to line up for the inescapable themed interaction area.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to go on.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for very young retirees.
- For your comfort, you should be free from ethical conflicts or inner ear disorders or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- During particularly intense weather, this experience may explode.
- No open-toed shoes or snacks allowed.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.