Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An eternal view of Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack when it's shrounded in fog
Jack-Jack's House and Abandon Jack-Jack
July 9, 1989
Just a few seconds before you run away in terror
Avg. queue length:
After you fumble like a rat in a maze
through Jack-Jack's house, you'll be ambushed by her Talkie Shed in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Jack-Jack as she is filming a scene from her last film, "The Tailor's Apprentice". Be sure to smile and say "customer"!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day after telling them that this attraction exists.
- Minimum height 41".
- Guests may get dry on this attraction.
- No running or churros permitted.
- This is one of the few attractions that has not been painted since the resort opened.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the second room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.