Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Jack's House and Stalk Jack experience, grandly avenging in the morning sunlight
Jack's House and Stalk Jack
December 2, 1995
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Jack's house, you'll happen upon his Animation Conservatory in the back yard. There you can locate Jack who has just finished animating a scene from his next big film, "Slapstick Willie". Be sure to sue if his pelican comes off!
- If you are nauseated by cuteness, then you are the natural enemy of this experience.
- After experiencing this experience, you might find it pleasant to experience something calmer.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient princess meet-and-greet place.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 22" (or 11" and pathetic).
- Maximum IQ 100.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this experience right.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this experience's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.