Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tiger Lily's branch-prancing photo of Indiana's House and Stalk Indiana
Indiana's House and Stalk Indiana
November 29, 1970
Avg. queue length:
After you mosey
through Indiana's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Motion Picture Coop in the back yard. There you can locate Indiana once again animating a scene from his often seen film, a humorous take on High Noon. Be sure to play along as if he's real!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives before telling them that this attraction exists.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the exit-convenient Deedle interaction thingy.
Guest Policies and Information
- Unborn infants may particularly want to send their children on alone.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from felony convictions or tongue, personal, spinal, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- That cute bit of trivia you think you know about this attraction is wrong.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.