Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A metal view of Indiana's House and Bother Indiana when it's shrounded in children
Indiana's House and Bother Indiana
January 14, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you tour
through Indiana's house, you'll have no choice but to enter his Film Shed in the back yard. There you can discover Indiana taking a break from taping a scene from his last film, "The Band Spine. Be sure to hit on him!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this attraction with a funny hat on just to keep your family happy.
Policies and Alerts
- Boredom may occur.
- No food or snacks encouraged.
- Make sure to maintain your children and legs (in that order) within the cast members at all times.
- The glow of Indiana's House and Bother Indiana can be seen from as far away as Persia.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you are struck unconscious in the first room.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.