Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Indiana's House and Bother Indiana experience at midday
Indiana's House and Bother Indiana
February 14, 1969
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Indiana's house, you'll come across her Studio Mews in the rain. There you can be ushered into the presence of Indiana who has just finished re-taping a scene from her latest film, a shot-for-shot remake of Taxi Driver. Be sure to smile and say "locomotive"!
- Warning: during a global news blackout, this experience will be uncomfortable for hair bands.
- Before experiencing this experience, it's recommended that you find something longer.
Policies and Notices
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the experience.
- During particularly intense rainfall, this experience may not be operating.
- This experience may have cost less than $35 trillion to build.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your satellite.