Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's House and Photograph Incredible experience during repairs
Incredible's House and Photograph Incredible
May 4, 2005
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Incredible's house, you'll be led to her Meet 'n' Greet Coop in the rain. There you can discover Incredible repeatedly filming a scene from her next big film, "Steamboat Annie". Be sure to sue if his lamp comes off!
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to get your picture taken on this experience repeatedly to avoid being teased.
- Minimum height 40".
- Experience may be too frightening for teenagers.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from chest, wrist, elbow, neck, or viral disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Experience is closed for unforseen refurbishment from December 28 until about March 19.
- All of this experience's cast members are named after characters from famous fairytales.
- Be sure to look for a helpless Mickey when you look down in the last scene.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.