Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's House and Photograph Incredible attraction during construction
Incredible's House and Photograph Incredible
August 12, 1992
Avg. queue length:
After you stroll
through Incredible's house, you'll be funneled into his Animation Silo in the former servants' quarters. There you can catch a glimpse of Incredible finishing taping a scene from his first film, "The Animator's Apprentice". Be sure to run away screaming!
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, don't queue with someone you find rotting, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- After going on this attraction, you might find it pleasant to go on something shorter.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, fluctuating blood pressure, or wrist, shoulder, fingernail, attention-span, ankle, or bowel disorders, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this delightful attraction.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very wet on this attraction.
- No shoplifting or flash photography allowed.
- Strollers will be instantly destroyed by this attraction's fans.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.