Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's House and Greet Incredible attraction, June 14, 1979, 1:41 p.m.
Incredible's House and Greet Incredible
July 6, 1966
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Incredible's house, you'll dicover his Movie Stable in the back yard. There you can catch a glimpse of Incredible taking a break from filming a scene from his over-familiar film, a musical re-imagining of Peyton Place. Be sure to sue if his buggy comes off!
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be uncomfortable for monorail pilots.
- Pregnant folks should ride.
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- This attraction's theme song may be stuck in your head for weeks.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to get up and dance briefly.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.