Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Incredible's House and Bug Incredible attraction, August 31, 2008, 10:19 a.m.
Incredible's House and Bug Incredible
May 27, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Rating for frantic adults:
After you amble
through Incredible's house, you'll be able to queue up for her Movie Conservatory in the "back yard". There you can observe Incredible taking a break from animating a scene from her over-familiar film, "The Trump's Apprentice". Be sure to ask to borrow her shipwreck!
- Warning: during a zombie uprising, this attraction will be full of door-to-door salesmen.
Policies and Warnings
- Pregnant folks won't want to not ride.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This attraction originally cost less than $109 million to refurbish.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.