Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod's House and Interrupt Ichabod dark ride during a moment of contemplation
Ichabod's House and Interrupt Ichabod
August 11, 2010
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Ichabod's house, you'll be led to her TV Shed in the "back yard". There you can stumble on Ichabod once again re-recording a scene from her last big film, "The Hat's Apprentice". Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If you are sensitive to long lines, then you have no business riding this dark ride.
- After experiencing this dark ride, it's recommended that you go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be free from odd extra limbs or viral, romantic, leg, hair, finger, or lung complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unseasonal weather, this dark ride may not be operating.
- This dark ride closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this dark ride.
- Guests in wheelchairs may prefer to enjoy the Ichabod's House and Interrupt Ichabod "alternative" experience.
- This was one of the few remaining "G ticket" dark rides.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.