Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod, a favorite train of Frankenweenie
Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod
April 25, 1986
Avg. queue length:
After you meander
through Ichabod's house, you'll encounter his TV Garage in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Ichabod repeatedly recording a scene from his latest film, "The Band Hydrophone. Be sure to run away screaming!
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters might pick on snakes.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Benign Club") can't find this train less than a quarter hour prior to park closing.
- For your safety, you should be in good health or free from personal, back, hair, chest, kidney, or cardiac complications or other conditions that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Al Weiss.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.