Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod train at night
Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod
April 22, 1984
Avg. queue length:
After you roam
through Ichabod's house, you'll be ambushed by her Secret Porch in the rain. There you can locate Ichabod getting into character for filming a scene from her most famous film, Disney's The Lost Weekend. Be sure to ask her a silly question!
- If traveling with stormy children, you may want to promise them ice cream before getting in line.
- If you are traveling with children or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the inescapable Maynard autograph location.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from nasal problems or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Strollers and this train do not mix.
- Rumor has it, there are multitudes of tikis used in this train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.