Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod attraction as seen from the top of a parade
Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod
September 27, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Five happy faces
After you tour
through Ichabod's house, you'll happen upon his Studio Garage in the rain. There you can see Ichabod who has just finished re-animating a scene from his latest film, "The Band Explosion. Be sure to smile and say "bird"!
- Because it is so popular, it is best to experience this attraction in the morning.
Policies and Alerts
- Explosions may be too frightening for immature children.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for unscheduled removal of holiday overlay from July 16 to February 17.
- In a private closet at the bottom of the Ichabod's House and Corner Ichabod, there is a basketball half court for V.I.P.s.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.