Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Iago's House and Encounter Iago attraction as seen from the top of the Nile
Iago's House and Encounter Iago
March 29, 2000
Avg. queue length:
After you wander
through Iago's house, you'll dicover her Private Conservatory in the former servants' quarters. There you can discover Iago once again filming a scene from her last big film, a humorous take on Life Is Beautiful. Be sure to get her autograph!
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of getting in line.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland V.I.P.s may be able to visit this attraction as much as a minute before everyone else.
Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 42".
- Maximum IQ 93.
- Expectant fathers can send their children on alone.
- CAUTION! For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health or free from moral conflicts or knee, wrist, elbow, or spinal issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- Guests may get very dizzy on this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.